Monday, 1 July 2013

Insanity

So it's been a pretty hectic couple of weeks with the move and things. Things being a pretty terrifying assault last night. Yes, in Lincoln.

For some reason utterly beyond me (maybe because I'm a girl?) they didn't touch me, but my friend Jez was randomly jumped last night by 4 or 5 foreigners while we were on our way home from The Well at half past eleven. Who gets attacked at half past eleven? In Lincoln? Really?!

I still can't really believe it. It was so random, and they didn't even want anything. One of them shoulder barged Jez as we crossed paths and then they all started following and pushing and hitting him. One of them fly kicked him at some point, and he ended up on the floor at least once.Then they just stopped and  continued on their way up towards the city centre. Jez came out of it with a split lip and his glasses dropped somewhere. Maybe the scariest part is how much worse it could have been.

The police came and took me for a ride to see if I could spot the bastards, we didn't find them, but it was an experience being in a police car for a bit.

But the internet got installed at my new house today, so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment